French shutters enhance the beauty of your home. They lend it the whole charm of the south, that certain something, that individual character. And you have a wide range of colours and many interesting woodgrain laminates to help you make the right choice – exactly to your taste, just as you pictured it.
Protects against sunlight.
Provides effective protection against wind, weather, and heat.
The air cushion between the window and French shutter keeps noise outside.
Protection against forced entry.
Wide range of plain colours and woodgrains.
Easy to clean and low maintenance.
Hinged shutter system with moving or inclined slats.
Also closed versions are possible for the optimal exclusion of light.
Available as hinged, French, and sliding shutters for old and new buildings.
The hinged shutter can be installed on the window, the wall, or in a special box-type casement.
Metal-reinforced hinged shutter frame and glass fibre reinforced slats for high stability.
Shutter lock with retainer. Optionally with longitudinal, angle, or adjustable hinges.
All PVC-U profiles produced with the environmentally friendly calcium-zinc stabiliser “greenline”.
E-55 system combines contemporary architecture with the need for convenient, aesthetically acceptable and affordable shading systems in both, residential and commercial applications enhanced with long lasting functionality and durability.
The E-55 system offers:
• aesthetics meeting all possible needs, depending the frame type
• same color between frame and roller shutter (especially white)
• noise-free function
• easy access to the inside of the box for repair purposes
• anti-theft protection as movement (upwards) is impossible from the outside
• certified and guaranteed motors
• capability of electrostatic painting in any RAL color, special wood-imitation painting, and surface processing – anodizing.
Ε61 system is a patented versatile and multifunctional chamber, branded as ETEM MultiBox.
MultiBox patented design allows us to extend the existing frame, opening sliding system, in any direction, horizontally or vertically, with a thermally insulated chamber in which we can add a selection among a shading, security, or rolling shutters system.
MultiBox can also be used for other application in a building that require thermal insulation and have to be integrated with other systems. Such examples may be:
– Lighting systems and lights.
– Water Pipes
– Tubing for heating and cooling.
– Main entrance tv-monitor systems.
– Mail box systems.