Ε45 belongs to the new generation of thermal insulated opening systems. With the primary concern to conserve energy in building structures, E45 is designed to meet a great variety of functional and aesthetic requirements.
• High energy savings (thermal insulation) due to low Uf values
• Exceptional in its category (60mm width) water tightness and sound reduction characteristics
• Solutions for all construction needs
• Straight-line and rounded profiles
• Perfect quality/cost ratio
• Maximum security as it is possible to use multiple perimetric locks
• Capability of powder painting in any RAL color, special woodgrain patterns and other surface processing methods – anodizing
In the passive house variant complying with ift guideline WA-15/2, the reinforcing chambers in both the sash and the frame were foam filled with proEnergyTec. This technology achieves the highest thermal insulation values and can be recycled easily at a later date.
TROCAL 76 double seal system, passive house suitability complying with ift guideline WA-15/2.
Five chamber design with 76 mm installation depth.
Requirements for passive house compatible components: Uf < 0.96 W/(m2K) and Uw ≤ 0.8 W/(m2K).
The combination with AluClip Pro and proEnergyTec exhibits a Uf value of 0.93 W/(m2K).
AluClip Pro takes over a static function in the sash, making steel unnecessary.
proEnergyTec – this technology involves foam filling the chambers inside the profile for better thermal insulation.
This intelligent solution keeps harmful mould out of your living space. REGEL-air 76 can be installed either horizontally above the window or vertically next to it, i.e. in the invisible area of the PVC-U window. In addition, it is easy to clean.
Regulates indoor humidity and minimises risk of harmful mould.
Constant, uniform supply of fresh air.
Ventilates in closed windows as well, and invisible on both the inside and outside.
For vertical and horizontal installation.
Easy to clean, and quick and easy to install.
Easy to retrofit, so ideal for windows that have already been installed.
Tested sound insulation up to 43 dB (STC 4).
Tightness against driving rain and air passage in accordance with DIN and EU standards.