Ε45 belongs to the new generation of thermal insulated opening systems. With the primary concern to conserve energy in building structures, E45 is designed to meet a great variety of functional and aesthetic requirements.
• High energy savings (thermal insulation) due to low Uf values
• Exceptional in its category (60mm width) water tightness and sound reduction characteristics
• Solutions for all construction needs
• Straight-line and rounded profiles
• Perfect quality/cost ratio
• Maximum security as it is possible to use multiple perimetric locks
• Capability of powder painting in any RAL color, special woodgrain patterns and other surface processing methods – anodizing
E38 is a revolutionary opening thermal insulated system that is designed to perfectly combine quality with increased insulation characteristics for the end user while it increases productivity to the aluminum constructor by reducing the time required to assemble a door or a window.
• Cost-effective solutions for all normal types of opening frames
• Maximum security as it can be fitted with multiple perimetric locks
• Sound insulation in noisy urban areas
• Optimum water impermeability even under adverse weather conditions
• Effective thermal insulation so as to prevent condensation on the inner side of the frame
• Powder coating in any RAL color, special wood-imitating types of coating, as well as other types of surface processing – anodizing