E 3000 is a 60mm width frame system, dependable with proven reliability in projects throughout Europe that offers modern straight line profile design and security with a three point lock system.
• Top level thermal and sound insulation
• Optimum tightness even under extreme weather conditions
• A capability of creating durable and strong constructions, covering large and medium openings
• Saving space in large openings
• Perfect security due to the special three-point lock
• A capability of powder painting in any RAL color, special woodgrain patterns and other surface processing methods – anodizing
Ε45 belongs to the new generation of thermal insulated opening systems. With the primary concern to conserve energy in building structures, E45 is designed to meet a great variety of functional and aesthetic requirements.
• High energy savings (thermal insulation) due to low Uf values
• Exceptional in its category (60mm width) water tightness and sound reduction characteristics
• Solutions for all construction needs
• Straight-line and rounded profiles
• Perfect quality/cost ratio
• Maximum security as it is possible to use multiple perimetric locks
• Capability of powder painting in any RAL color, special woodgrain patterns and other surface processing methods – anodizing
Rich variety of window solutions for international markets
Whether inward or outward-opening windows – Schüco Window AWS 60 and Schüco Window AWS 50 offer aluminium window solutions for a wide variety of requirements that are also suitable for international markets with flexible thermal insulation levels, minimal basic depths, narrow face widths and efficient fabrication and assembly properties. Amongst other factors, this is based on a portfolio that is unrivalled in its breadth and is offered by the Schüco Window AWS modular system in these basic depths. It allows, for example, a Uf value of up to 1.7 W/(m²K) to be achieved in the basic depth of 60 mm with optimised insulating bars and a centre gasket.