E8000 unique feature is the cassette structure built on a traditional stick system. Thus, it allows top hung or parallel opening vents with the same outer appearance as the fixed cassettes. Internally in the cassettes, the system allows the usage of different types of materials while externally pphotovoltaic panels and sun protection systems can be harmonically incorporated with E8000.
• A wide variety of main profiles thus enabling an optimal choice of appropriate profile for each particular project
• A large variety for sashes with different shapes and functions
• The connection between the cassettes and the main structure is implemented by positioning locks, allowing dynamic load bearing
• Opening parts
• Possibility to use various types of materials in the cassettes – glazing, Etalbond (R), fibre-cement panels, HPL
• Possibility to use photovoltaic panels
• Special accessories – consoles for mounting of sun protection in front of the curtain wall
• Possibility to execute complex space constructions and roofs
• Increased drainage ability due to its design
• All necessary elements to ensure that the curtain wall can receive the CE marking
E85 is a complete system that incorporates different construction solutions and gives the Architect the ability to design beyond conventional restrictions. Atriums, corner constructions, domes, pyramids, cupolas and curved constructions are feasible and easy to construct with E85.
• Solutions for all modern architectural applications
• Capability of being combined with modern materials (photovoltaic systems, composite Etalbond panels, etc.) for the construction of the entire outer shell of a building
• Excellent thermal insulation, ideal water-tightness and wind-tightness
• Optimum use of the material, which ensures the best quality/cost ratio
• Wide range of certified accessories and special mechanisms
• All the necessary elements to ensure that the curtain wall can receive the CE mark
• Capability of powder painting in any RAL color, special woodgrain patterns and other surface processing methods – anodizing
Ε 99 is a modular, tailor made system, designed for the project Capital Fort in Bulgaria with a of height 126 m. ETEM designed the system in order to answer to the specific needs of the project – high building, easy and secure installation, contemporary design.
Ε 99 system offers:
• Easy installation without scaffolding
• Ability to create complex modules with various types of materials and variety of cladding solutions
• High quality, factory produced modules
• Nearly 70% reduction of installation time
• Compatible with all ETEM window systems
• Easy installation and adjustment of the modules
The perfect system for narrow and uniform sight lines in the mullion-transom style.
The highly thermally insulated window system, Schüco AWS 75 WF.SI+, has been specially designed, based on the Schüco block window for the economical manufacture of ribbon windows with storey-height glazing in a mullion/transom style, to meet the highest thermal insulation requirements.
E90 is designed as an answer to the increased requirements of the contemporary architectural systems for improving the quality and the security of the ready product, reducing the time for installation, the uniqueness of design and the freedom of architectural solutions.
The Ε90 system offers:
• Easy- fast -cost efficient installation without scaffolding
• Possibility to execute complex modules with various types of materials
• Variety of cladding solutions
• Individuality, uniqueness and full freedom of solutions
• Possibility to combine different materials – glass, ceramics, Etalbond, HPL, stone, PV panels
• Independence from weather conditions while installing
• Open system – could be specially adapt to the specific needs of each project